Friday, April 22, 2011

Egg painting for easter.

Continuing the tradition from last year, I managed to squeeze in the time to paint an Easter egg.
If you don´t remember last year´s egg, here´s a reminder: 2010 easter feaster


 This year, I wanted to go for something a bit different. Still with an animal theme, I wanted to play on a couple of other strings. The initial idea was to have some bunnies banging, then out come an egg. WTF? right? However not being at home with my art supplies I went another route. (incredibly difficult to paint without any brushes) In Norway, we love our Crime/ murder mysteries for Easter. Agatha Cristie has got some popular ones, Poirot being one of the personal favorites. Now you know what sort of feel I went for. Therefore I bring you..... (drumroll)

...Mystery (possibly a detective) Hare!



Enjoy your holidays and don´t go overeating on that Marzipan.

No comments:

Post a Comment